The process of “making paper container products” can be broadly divided into three parts. We are available for consultation on planning, design, manufacturing, and any process.
① Planning: Deciding what to make and how to make it
In the planning phase, we will propose an idea for the product based on the various requirements you have asked. Illustrations or simple three-dimensional samples are used to match the finished image. Product specifications such as paper selection and number of copies, rough estimates, production schedules, and general designs are compiled into a design outline.
- Organize what you want to achieve
- Identification of constraints and consideration of solutions
2. Creating an image rough
- Suggest directions with illustrations
- Determination of design outline
3. Confirmation of product specifications, design and schedule
- Creating cutting die data
- Creating graphic instructions
- Graphic design processing
- Comp creation with design
- Fine shape correction + cutting die production
- Creating data for submission
- Submission, proofreading, final version
- Printing/print processing
- Punching/machine pasting
- Side job processing, collation, etc.
② Design: Materialization of what to create and creation of submitted data
In the design phase, based on the design outline compiled in the planning stage, we create structural samples and submit data for graphic design. After solidifying the shape and creating a drawing, we will add graphic design and finish it to the final shape. At the same time, we also proceed with the creation of the cutting tool for processing and the preparation of manufacturing.