The process of"until a paper container product is made"can be roughly divided into three. We accept consultations on planning, design, manufacturing, and any process.
① Planning:Decide what to make and how to make it
In the planning phase, we will propose ideas for products based on the various requirements you have asked. We will match the completed image with an illustration or a simple 3D sample. We will summarize the product specifications such as paper selection and number of copies, as well as the rough estimate, production schedule, and rough design as a design outline.
- Organize what you want to achieve
- Identifying constraints and examining solutions
2. Creating an image rough
- Suggest direction with illustrations
- Determining the design outline
3. Confirmation of product specifications, design and schedule
- Creation of die cutting data
- Creating graphic instructions
- Graphic design processing
- Create a comp with a design
- Shape fine correction + punching die production
- Creation of data for submission
- Printing/printing processing
- Extraction/machine pasting
- Internal work processing, collating, etc.
(2) Design:Realization of what to make and creation of submitted data
In the design phase, we will create structural samples and graphic design submission data based on the design outline summarized at the planning stage. After solidifying the shape and creating a drawing, we will add a graphic design and finish it in the final shape. We will also proceed with the creation of blade molds for processing and the setup of manufacturing.